[ ⚔️Grand Finale Update] ✅Community Voting Result & 🎖️Rank Placement
One of the biggest events in Nine Chronicles World, the 2022 Arena Grand Finale, is approaching. We have set basic rules of the Grand Final via community voting. Did you all vote for the option of your choice?
More than 486 votes were cast in deciding the plan for the Grand Finale.
The result! Plan B, with 56.25% votes, was selected as the final plan!
[ Plan 🅱️ ]
Number of Participants
- Total of 100 players: Top 50 players from Championship 1 & Top 50 Players from Championship 2 (Players will not overlap)
- Total of 152,510 NCG
- 1st: 5,000 NCG / 2nd-100th: 1,980~1,000 NCG
- Will include character names of 1st-10th place player
- Random 200 players from Seasons 4~8 will receive a title
- 3 D:CC PFP NFT and 150 Nine Chronicles NFT (none-D:CC) will be given as a reward
- 2 D:CC NFT and 120 none-D:CC NFT will be randomly given to TOP 500 Players from Championship 1 & 2
- 1 D:CC NFT and 30 none-D:CC NFT will be randomly given to TOP 501–1000 Players from
[ How are participants chosen? ]
During the 2022 Arena Grand Finale, a total of 100 Adventurers will be competing for their valor with one another. The participants will be selected from Championship 1 & 2 without overlapping players. Check the following to see who will be chosen to participate in the Grand Finale.
- Ratings from Championship 1 and 2 will be added.
- The top 100 players with higher ratings will be participating in the Grand Finale
- If the added ratings end up being the same, a player with a higher CP will be selected. (according to player’s CP at the end of the Championship 2)