🆕 Portal Sign in Update: 👾Discord Sign in
Today, we would like to introduce a feature that facilitates access to the Nine Chronicles Portal. Nine Chronicles Portal will now support sign in with your Discord account. However, there are some things you need to keep in mind. So, make sure you read this article thoroughly!
Let’s check how you can connect your Portal account and Discord.
[ How to Connect ‘Discord’ ]
1. Sign in to the portal [Link] with your Twitter ID.
⚠️WARNING: If you sign in with your Discord, this will create a new portal account!
- If you are a returning user, please follow the below instruction
- If you are new to Nine Chronicles, and it is your first time connecting your account to the portal, you may start with Discord!
2. Click the downward arrow, then click on ‘My Info’ to access ‘My Account’
3. Click the ‘Connect’ button
4. Follow the steps on Discord (Authorize Nine Chronicles Portal to access your Discord)
5. Once complete, you will be able to see your Discord ID from ‘My Account’ page
From this point on, you will be able to sign in to the Portal with both Twitter and Discord!
[ ⚠️ Things to keep in mind ]
- If you sign in with your Discord, this will create a new portal account! In this case, you will not be able to connect your portal account to your Discord account.
- In some cases, you might not face authorization issues from Twitter. This is an issue with Twitter, and we won’t be able to provide solutions.
- Only email-verified Discord accounts can be used to sign in to the portal.
- If you are unable to access your Twitter account for various reasons, you will be able to regain access to the portal through the recovery process (coming soon).